Home CCTV & Security
Andrews Smart Homes is committed to using the latest CCTV systems from leading manufacturers such as Axis Communications and Hikvision, that incorporate the most innovative HD and 4K technology to give our customers the very best in home CCTV and security systems.
What is 4K CCTV?
4K CCTV, also known as Ultra High Definition CCTV, provides four times the picture resolution of standard HD CCTV, taking remarkably clear and detailed images, with the ability to digitally zoom into different areas on the recorded image. These state-of-the-art systems are perfect for clearly identifying intruders and vehicle number plates as they can capture fast moving objects, with frame rates of up to 25 per second.
What are the benefits of 4K CCTV systems?
- Offer up to 4 times the amount of detail and clarity of standard HD CCTV
- Highly detailed digital zoom
- Greater site coverage than HD cameras with wider angle lenses
- Remote access to view real-time footage on a smart phone or tablet
- Wireless systems
Keep an eye on your property
Andrews Smart Homes security systems enable you to have complete peace of mind that your home is secure from wherever you are in the world. For example, if you’re out shopping and someone presses the doorbell, your smart phone will ring allowing you to see who is at your front door or should you forget to set your alarm when you go on holiday you can easily activate it remotely.
So, what are the advantages of using a smart security system?
- Software can be easily installed onto tablets or smart phones to enable remote access to your CCTV and security system
- The system can send you alerts when away from home
- Remote access allows you to watch a live feed and see exactly what’s happening inside your home
- fingerprint recognition door locks available
For more information on our bespoke home CCTV and security solutions please give us a call or email us today.
Contact us today for an informal chat about your requirements